Friday, November 2, 2012

Sooki Baby Sale

We are just going to pretend that I didn't stop blogging and carry on as normal... There is too much to catch up on and it's too over whelming to even think about doing that... so yeah. My life can be summed up with one word of late... Elizabeth.

I cannot stop buying things for this little miss. It's getting beyond a joke. Anyway. SookiBaby are having a 4 days flash sale online and I couldn't resist. Free express shipping too, winner. Here is what I got...


Photobucket 
 Photobucket 
 Photobucket 
 Photobucket 

Although SookiBaby starts at size 000 and Elizabeth is still in 0000, these should be a perfect fit in a couple of months, just ready for the warmer weather. Can't wait to get them!!

 Angela xxx

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!!

    love these items, all I seem to buy these days is baby clothes but I don't mind a bit haahahahahaha I'm sensing you're the same!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you are back!

    Congratulations on little Elizabeth, hope to see pics of her :)

    And wow, cute clothes, I will have to check them out for my new nieces (Maeve a week old and Amelie a month old)

    Talitha xx
    www.ttimechatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Elizabeth is my Abigail's middle name! I love it!
    Have also spent up big at Sooki sale! Oops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. checking out the sale now for my little niece. So many cute things for little girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only started blogging again the other day after about 3 months! I dont know what happened!! Those pieces you picked up for Elizabeth are super sweet - are you planning to do any blogs/vlogs on her or the nursery ? Hope you guys are doing well xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments! If you ask me a question, remember to check back, because I'll reply here. And you should totally follow! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...